Open Board

[ Read Responses | Return to Index | Return HOME ]
[ Previous | Previous in Thread | Next in Thread | Next ]

Good Job Michael!

Posted by Kim Lee on 29 January 2005, at 7:54 p.m., in response to Re: Snyder on McDowell, posted by Michael Dalton on 20 January 2005, at 9:42 p.m.
REMOTE_HOST: ; REMOTE_ADDR: 138.88.156.198

Password:

I posted negative reviews elsewhere. Let me emphasize Michael Dalton is a very reputable publisher who sells products of the highest quality. I have purchased and will continue to purchase from him. _Blackjack Ace Prediction_ may have value as a reference book for some readers.

Michael forwarded my review to the author who hasn't replied. McDowell fooled a bunch of people with a slick package full of superficially correct material. The author is responsible for errors. In this case the publisher even maintains a free online errata sheet.

Again, let me emphasize the publisher had the integrity to respond to me and forward my comments to the author. McDowell has promoted his book at Wilmott magazine but doesn't seem to have time to respond to negative reviews. It is also too bad Don Schlesinger endorsed the book but won't defend his endorsement or change his mind.

Responses

Password:

The Open Board is maintained with WebBBS 2.24.092606.