Systems Archive 1
[ Read Responses | Return to the Index ]
[ Next in Thread | Next ]
Am I outdated to still use HiOpt1
Posted by white_elephant on Friday, 24 October 1997, at 10:31 p.m.
4 months ago, I randomly picked Hi-Opt1 and learned it from "Worlds Greatest Book in Blackjack" by Cooper & Humble. Now I have memorised all the indexes for -6 to +6.
Looks like nobody in stanford wong's page use hi-opt1. People talk about how they dumped hi-opt-1 for KO.
Is it worthwile now to erase hi-opt-1 counts and indices from my memory and learn a new count and indices. Can you explain what it means to have extra .2% in betting correlation or playing efficiency in lay man's terms.
1) which system should I learn and why.
2) Can you please compare all counting systems. rec.gambling.blackjack.faq is obsolete. it does not include ko. and lot of other systems. it does not compare basic strategy with no counting.
Which systems are obsolete for shoe games.
3) I understand that betting correlation measures how much advantage a player has if he spreads his bet from say 1 to 4 , 6 or 8 with out using indices and playing basic strategy.
4) I understand that playing efficiency measures how much advantage a player has if he flat bets and uses the count and indices to decide or hit.
5) How do you calculate player advantgage using betting correlation or playing efficiency.
I play in windsor. the rules are 8 deck shoe with 2 decks cut. S17, DOA, 3 re-splits, Only one card for split ace.
I play 15$ or 25$ minimum tables. My bankroll will be around $5000$. People say this game sucks I am planning to switch to soaring eagle in mt.pleasant, Michigan.
Thanks in advance for your help.
The Systems Archive 1 is maintained with WebBBS 2.24.060398.