Systems Archive 1
[ Read Responses | Return to the Index ]
[ Previous | Next in Thread | Next ]
How was my sim with "Full K-O" plays?
Posted by Kim on Tuesday, 30 December 1997, at 5:24 p.m.
I tried a very inexpensive program call "Sage Blackjack" to simulate on the following game, using "Full K-O plays":
K-O count with the ~40 "FULL K-O Indices"
After 30 million hands, instead of the 1.8% advantage that I remembered (as from the K-O book, with no DAS), my sim results gave an overall advantage of only 1.35%. Win rate was 3 units/hr. SD was 29 units/hr.
Was my sim close/good enough? Has anyone simed the Full K-O plays with similar conditions?
- Re: How was my sim with "Full K-O" plays? - Ken Fuchs - Friday, 2 January 1998, at 9:18 a.m.
- UBZII vs KO - Lounge Lizard - Sunday, 4 January 1998, at 10:41 p.m.
- Re: UBZII vs KO - want-to-know - Monday, 5 January 1998, at 8:27 a.m.
- No more planned - here's why - Lounge Lizard - Monday, 5 January 1998, at 7:56 p.m.
- Re: No more planned - here's why - T-Hopper - Tuesday, 6 January 1998, at 10:21 a.m.
- Full vs. Preferred - Olaf Vancura - Saturday, 10 January 1998, at 10:43 a.m.
- "Fair" comparisons - Steve Heston - Tuesday, 13 January 1998, at 4:07 p.m.
- Far Too Few - John Auston - Monday, 19 January 1998, at 7:43 a.m.
- Re: No more planned - here's why - John Auston - Tuesday, 20 January 1998, at 7:52 a.m.
- Re: UBZII vs K-O - Ken Fuchs - Thursday, 8 January 1998, at 10:40 a.m.
- I Don't Understand This Thread - John Auston - Monday, 19 January 1998, at 7:16 a.m.
The Systems Archive 1 is maintained with WebBBS 2.24.060398.