Systems Archive 1
[ Read Responses | Return to the Index ]
[ Previous | Previous in Thread | Next in Thread | Next ]
Re: How was my sim with "Full K-O" plays?
Posted by Ken Fuchs on Friday, 2 January 1998, at 9:18 a.m., in response to How was my sim with "Full K-O" plays?, posted by Kim on Tuesday, 30 December 1997, at 5:24 p.m.
Exactly which sim from "Knock-Out Blackjack" are you
trying to reproduce? I don't remember doing a SD game
that had DAS. Also, none of the expectations in the book
come close to 1.8% So I don't know where
you are coming up with that number.
- UBZII vs KO - Lounge Lizard - Sunday, 4 January 1998, at 10:41 p.m.
- Re: UBZII vs KO - want-to-know - Monday, 5 January 1998, at 8:27 a.m.
- No more planned - here's why - Lounge Lizard - Monday, 5 January 1998, at 7:56 p.m.
- Re: No more planned - here's why - T-Hopper - Tuesday, 6 January 1998, at 10:21 a.m.
- Full vs. Preferred - Olaf Vancura - Saturday, 10 January 1998, at 10:43 a.m.
- "Fair" comparisons - Steve Heston - Tuesday, 13 January 1998, at 4:07 p.m.
- Far Too Few - John Auston - Monday, 19 January 1998, at 7:43 a.m.
- Re: No more planned - here's why - John Auston - Tuesday, 20 January 1998, at 7:52 a.m.
- Re: UBZII vs K-O - Ken Fuchs - Thursday, 8 January 1998, at 10:40 a.m.
- I Don't Understand This Thread - John Auston - Monday, 19 January 1998, at 7:16 a.m.
The Systems Archive 1 is maintained with WebBBS 2.24.060398.