|The Encyclopedia of Casino Twenty-One - The Ultimate Free Online Blackjack Strategy Resource
FAQ | A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W XYZ | Books | S | O | Reports
Videos | O
Pubs | O | P
Strategy 1 2 6
LS ES EHC NHC
Other online directories of
blackjack software sites
BJRnet.com blackjack software catalog: http://www.BJRnet.com/shop/cat_sw.htm
Open Directory Project: http://www.dmoz.org/Games/Gambling/Blackjack/Software/
AOL Search: http://search.aol.com/dirsearch.adp?start=&layer=&query=%2Bblackjack+%2Bsoftware
Excite Search: http://search.excite.com/search.gw?search=%2Bblackjack+%2Bsoftware&trace=1&src=nsl&sorig=netscape&cp=ntserch&chk=on
Advanced Blackjack. Paul Dayton and Arnold Snyder. Cybersearch; 1982. (HP-85) Paul Dayton and
Lois Slade. Muse Software, Baltimore, MD, Iota Systems and R.G. Enterprises; 1983. (APPLE
II, II+, IIe)
- Very good. Recommended. For players interested in learning the Zen count. Arnold Snyder wrote the 39-page user's manual.
[12/82, 12/83 Snyder Blackjack Forum]
[4/84 Wong Blackjack World 62]
Apple 21 - Old Las Vegas Blackjack. Bill Depew. ARTSCI, Inc.; 1980. (APPLE II)
The Amazing Blackjack Machine. Henry T. Tamburin and Richard Ramm. Casino Gambling Workshop, Toms River, NJ; c1980? (TRS-80, APPLE II?)
Beat the House. Spirit of Discovery; 1992. (IBM)
Beating the House at Blackjack. Applications Plus, Apple Valley, MN; 1986, 1989. (IBM, APPLE II, MAC)
Better Blackjack. SSSL, 40 N. Stonington, S. Laguna, CA. (IBM)
BJE Program. (BJE) See BJ Tools.
BJEdge. (BJE) Stanford Wong, Pi Yee Press, La
Jolla, CA; c1995. (WIN)
- Very good. Recommended. This software provides the casino (or player) edge off the top of the deck or shoe based on rule variations selected by the user. Supports 1-8 dks, conventional and double exposure.
Tools. (BJT) William D. Smith, 1998 (WIN)
- Recommendation TBD. Blackjack simulator and analysis tools. Includes the BJE Program which performs blackjack simulations using the pickup order that casinos actually use and non-random shuffles.
[ http://www.bjtool.com/ ]
- Real Time Blackjack Analyzer. AC&G Software Ltd., (WIN)
- Recommendation TBD. A Windows blackjack program that specifies the best move for any given situation. Authors claim this software is useful while playing the online casino games.
[ http://www.beejack.com/index.html ]
Blackjack Academy. Microillusions, Granada Hills, CA. (IBM, AMIGA, MAC)
- The AMIGA version has excellent graphics, is mouse driven and easy to play. Supports up to 5 players and allows user to change some rules. Includes surrender option. The version I tested had a few bugs but it is fine as a game only. Version tested pays off a ten and ace after splitting aces at 3 to 2 which is incorrect.
Blackjack Analyzer. (BJA) Stanford
Wong, Pi Yee Press, La Jolla, CA; 1992. (IBM)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. This software allows the user to instantly create basic strategy charts for most rules and options available today including double exposure. You can also run high speed simulations to determine exactly what they are worth to you. The following rare rule options were listed in the version tested: 5-card hand, 6-card hand, 7-card hand, 6,7,8 all spades, 6,7,8 same suit, 6,7,8 mixed suit, 7,7,7 all spades, 7,7,7 same suit, 7,7,7 mixed suit, 5,5,5,5 all red, A,J both spades, A,J same suit, Natural both spades, and Bust box. This software also has an excellent game/training mode that you can use to play blackjack and perfect your skill at blackjack. Player errors are indicated along with the correct play and percent difference.
[Sum 92 Dalton Blackjack Review 24]
Blackjack Card Counting Computer. Elliot T. Jacobson; 1999-2000. (JAVA)
- This applet is expressly designed for card counters to investigate different counting systems, specifically with regard to betting efficiency in a standard single or multiple deck game, like the kind that can be found in Las Vegas. On all hands, appropriate Basic Strategy is followed for the play of the hand. For single deck games, there is no DAS. On Multiple deck games, DAS is automatically implemented. You may choose to hit or stand for the dealer on soft 17. The only variation in play is variation of the wager, that is, the spread, and this is handled automatically by the program.
[ http://www.cardcounter.com/ ]
Card Recorder. (WIN 95/98/NT). Artic House
- Recommendation TBD. Software allows recording of cards during a blackjack game. User can define the number of decks. Thus a single deck or multi-deck game is possible. User can select from three pre-defined counting methods. The three methods are widely known Hi-Lo, Hi-Opt-1 and Zen-Count. Furthermore user can define his/her own counting method easily from SETUP. The Recorder window stays on top of the blackjack windows all the time. Both the running count and the true count are shown. IMAGE
[ http://www.arctichouse.com/prod03.htm ]
Blackjack Count Analyzer. (BCA)
Stanford Wong, Pi Yee Press, La Jolla, CA; 1993. (IBM)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. Incorporates everything that Blackjack Analyzer has and adds card counting features. You can print out the indices of any balanced card counting system available today. You can also run high speed simulations but side counting of aces is not supported. Provides excellent simulation data on the screen including payback, standard error, variance and covariance for flat bets and user bets. Also included is the standard deviation per 100 bets and the average bet.
[Win 93 Dalton Blackjack Review 12]
[12/92, 9/93 Snyder Blackjack Forum 57]
Blackjack Conquest. (IBM)
Blackjack Counter Attack. (IBM) ???
Blackjack Frequency Finder. Above Average Software; c1984? (ZX-81, TS-1000)
Blackjack Master. Elite Software, Pittsburg, PA; c1990 (IBM)
Blackjack Plus. Ronald L.
Mueller; c1999 (Win)
- Blackjack Plus lets you play computer blackjack with total control over casino rules and with instant readout of the probabilities associated with each playing choice. You select the number of decks, rules for splits and double down, payoffs, and more, then get a total picture of recommended player strategy for every card situation. Shareware software.
[ http://www.cyberhighway.net/~rmueller/blkjck.html ]
Blackjack Program. John Eaton. Casino & Sports,
1978, Vol.5, p.41-46. (TI-59)
- Written for the programmable Texas Instruments TI-59 calculator. John Eaton has spent 10 years in casino surveillance - 8 of those years at the Dunes. Public domain software.
Blackjack Risk Manager 2000. (BJRM) John
Auston; c1998-2000 (WIN)
- Excellent. Highly Recommended. A "calculator-type" utility program that automatically and instantly performs several complicated blackjack risk-related statistical calculations, providing you with the facts you need to manage your blackjack "risk." Don Schlesinger comments, "Every blackjack player, on every level, should own this magnificent piece of software. It contains virtually every feature, has built in virtually every important formula you will ever need to play blackjack as perfectly as it can be played."
[ http://www.tcnation.com/bjrm/ ]
[ http://www.bjrm2000.com/ ]
Strategy Table Generator. Sam Case; 1991. (IBM)
- Excellent. Highly Recommended. Based on Arnold Snyder's Algebraic Approximation Method this simple program will generate true count strategy charts for any balanced count. You input the count values, number of decks, etc., and it generates charts for both soft 17 rules, double down charts, pair split charts, and the insurance index. The program also calculates the playing efficiency, betting and insurance correlation.
[3/87 Snyder Blackjack Forum]
[6/91 Snyder Blackjack Forum 50]
Blackjack Subsets. (BJS) William G. Hawkins; c1998 (WIN)
- Excellent. Highly Recommended. Arnold Snyder calls this software the "Theory of Blackjack" on disk, and the author writes that an, "...especially enjoyable use of Blackjack Subsets, and part of the reason that it was written, is as a companion in the study of Peter Griffin's Theory of Blackjack." The purpose of the software is to derive expectations, effects of removal, and optimal linear strategies based on effects of removal tables. Multiple player hands are allowed.
Blackjack Trainer. (BT, BJT)
ConJelco, Pittsburgh, PA; 1990, 1992. (MAC)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. One of the best software programs for teaching yourself how to count cards. Basic strategy, card counting strategies and high-speed simulations. Includes the Expert, Hi-Lo, Hi-Opt I, Red Seven and Zen counting system built in or you can create your own. Two excellent drill modes are supported. Run simulations over 200,000 hands/hour on a MAC IIci. Version 2.0.2 tested.
[3/91 Curtis Blackjack Forum 50]
[Win 93 Dalton Blackjack Review 13]
Blackjack Tutor. ???; c1980's (IBM, APPLE II, C64, TRS-80?) Available through Jerry Patterson.
Blackjack Tutor. Casinos Plus; c1990. (IBM)
Blackjack Vision. (BJV) Shiloh
Research Systems; c1995. (IBM)
-Excellent. Highly Recommended. Blackjack Vision can simulate ALL 7 seating positions up to 4 billion blackjack rounds at speeds up to 100 million hands per hour(Pentium 150; heads-up). All major U.S. rules and count systems are supported. Simulation data can be instantly updated by changing betting parameters. It can also determine risk of ruin for any bankroll. Advanced features include multi-parameter systems, Multiple Strategy Tables, and secondary counts. Over 150 stats are recorded: count freq.distribution in numeric & VGA graph form, count,ins.,& play advantages, much more. Context Help is available for beginners. Includes a 4 player VGA practice mode with easy to read cards. DEMO AVAILABLE
[ http://www.BJRnet.com/catalog/bjvision.htm ]
- Your Key to Winning Play. Donald L. Granger. Glencoe Computing, Glencoe,
Missouri; 1988-1993. (IBM)
- Very good to excellent (depending on what version you get). Highly recommended. This software has made the circuit as shareware software for several years. Includes excellent VGA graphics that require a VGA monitor. The shareware version supports up to 4 casinos, 1-8 decks, resplitting, DAS, hit split aces, double any or 9,10,11, double on more than 2 cards, insurance, surrender, and H-17 or S-17. Includes an excellent basic strategy and card-counting drill. Supports manual or auto deal, single or double deal. You can set up betting progressions and it has a unique tournament strategy mode where you can set up the number of hands in a round. The commercial version includes the Red Seven count but you can input any single parameter system into memory along with strategy tables. Commercial version includes 40-page manual.
[3/93 Snyder Blackjack Forum 61]
[Win 93 Dalton Blackjack Review 11]
Casino Blackjack Simulation. (Ron Fitch
- Real world simulation software that supposedly takes into account everything from the wash to the actual shuffle. Comes in several editions -- Party, Gambler's, Student, Advanced, PBJ/Clump Trackers, and Professional. The author appears to be convinced that clump tracking and TARGET are valid approaches to winning at this game. The software appears intriguing, however, I have have not evaluated it.
[ http://home.earthlink.net/~borisbj21/index.html ]
Program. Bill Gaem. Casino
& Sports, 1979, Vol. 7, p.39-45. (TI-59)
- A practice program also written for the TI-59 calculator. Public domain software.
Casino Master. Centron Software, Inc., Boca Raton, FL; c1992. (MAC)
Casino Verite. (CV, CVSELECT,
-The Casino Verite blackjack software package is the best blackjack game play software on the market. Contains over 75 rule and play variations and a database of over 800 rule sets in over 500 real casinos. This amazing software also includes maps to your favorite casino, different table formats, statistic logs and color graphs, tournament play, counting drills, voice recognition, custom strategies, unusual games and more. An added free bonus is CVSELECT - an aid in selecting among 17 counting strategies based on one's skills and goals. If you want to perform blackjack simulations you need CVSIM - now a standalone 32 bit application that no longer requires Casino Verite.
CCII Blackjack. Patrick Leabo-Tuscon. Available through
Shareware Testing Laboratories, PO BOX 11499, Indianapolis, IN 46201, c1978. (IBM)
- A simple public domain program for the IBM PC. Includes hit, stand, double down, split options with insurance. Public domain software.
Blackjack. PC Software, San Diego, CA; c1982? (IBM)
- A training program for card counters. Supports 0 to 6 players and 1-8 decks.
[82 Braun Casino & Sports Vol.20, 37]
Championship Blackjack. Stone & Associates, ; c1993 (IBM)
Computer Blackjack. John Patrick Productions, Short Hills, NJ. (IBM,MAC)
CVSELECT. See Casino Verite.
CVSIM. See Casino Verite.
Technologies Blackjack Training Software. DeepNet
Technologies, Kitchener, Ontario Canada, circa 2000. (Palm, WIN, PocketPC)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. A set of software tools for Windows as well as heldheld devices such as the Palm and PocketPC. Products available include Blackjack Mentor, Blackjack Counter, Blackjack Expert and Blackjack Audit. The DeepNet promotional material describes the set of tools as follows: 1. Start with Blackjack Mentor, our popular Basic Strategy trainer. Learn the right plays in Drill Mode, Table mode, and Memorize mode. Packed with advanced features, including built-in tables for popular casinos variations, or enter your own tables! 2. Once you've mastered Basic Strategy, move up to Blackjack Counter, our advanced Card Counting trainer. Even if you've never counted cards before, Blackjack Counter has everything you need built-in to get started: many popular count systems, and a complete 40 page tutorial and introduction to card counting with our software. For experts, Blackjack Counter is unmatched in the wealth of features: enter your own systems, supports balanced/unbalanced counts, betting levels, full indices, etc. Blackjack Counter has every feature of Blackjack Mentor built-in. 3. Blackjack Expert is our most advanced training tool, testing everything you've learned in one place. Built to work with Blackjack Counter, BJ Expert is a full Blackjack game and simulator that tests every action you take for correctness as you play Blackjack against the computer. The program is packed with options and features to support virtually all popular Blackjack casino variations, and let's you choose which parts of your game to test (basic actions, indices, betting, insurance). Although BJ Expert can be used by itself as a Blackjack game only, you will need to purchase Blackjack Counter if you want to use it as a training tool and test your plays for correctness.
[ http://www.deepnettech.com/blackjack.html ]
[ http://22.214.171.124/ads/deepnet/deepnet_review.html ]
Edward O. Thorp's
Real Blackjack. Villa Crespo Software, Highland Park,
IL; 1990. (IBM)
- This program allows up to six positions that can be played by the player or the computer. Playing and betting styles are programmable to fixed, random, progressive or card-count base. Online rules and tutor available.
[9/90 Snyder Blackjack Forum]
[91 The Overlay - Gambler's Book Club Vol.6,#3]
Expert Blackjack. Paul Dayton. Mountain Computer; 1980 (HP-85)
High Roller: Six Vegas Games for Windows. Window Ware, Inc., St. Paul, MN; 1993. (IBM Windows)
International Blackjack Professional.
(IBJ) ??? c1990s. (WIN) TBD
- Recommendation TBD. A blackjack trainer and simulation package. Includes support for all rules, comprehensive statistics, interactive help, in-build graphing and its own unique fully programmable betting strategy language. It comes pre-configured to run 'Las Vegas' rules, but any other rules set-up may be loaded or using the built in configuration features, you can set-up any casino table conditions you like. During play up to Seven table positions may be played, with each position being played either manually or automatically. Table positions that play automatically, can be configured to play in any style.
[ http://www.woda.com/ibj/ ]
J. K. Blanchard. J.K. Blanchard Enterprises, Torrence, CA; c1989. (MAC)
- A tutorial offering basic play through card counting. Two versions are available: The basic version (game) and the Pro player version.
Ken Uston's Professional Blackjack. Screenplay, Gambling Times, Inc., Hollywood, CA; 19??. (IBM, ATARI, C64, APPLE II)
Workshop. (KOBJ) Olaf Vancura and Ken
Fuchs; c1997. (WIN)
- Very good. Recommended. Practice program specially designed for the Knock-Out Blackjack counting system.
[ http://www.BJRnet.com/catalog/kobj.htm ]
Learning Winning Blackjack. Queen of Cards, Phoenix, AZ; c1980. ???
- According to John Eaton (see public domain software below) this program is believed to have been rewritten from the original Ken Uston's Blackjack software.
Masque Blackjack. Masque Publishing Co., Englewood, CO; 1991. (IBM)
MicroAce Blackjack. Microace, Englewood, CO; 1988, 1989. (IBM)
More Vegas Games. Subtitled: Entertainment Pack for Windows. New World Computing, Inc.; 1993. (IBM Windows)
Multi-parameter Blackjack Engine. (MPBE) See Real World Casino: Multi-parameter Blackjack Engine.
Plus Ultra & Practicum. Victor Shelley.; c1996. (WIN)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. One of the most unique blackjack training software on the market today since it will improve your card counting skills. Includes drills to improve counting, true count conversion, deck estimation, play variations, count indices, etc. Use the built in count or create your own balanced or unbalanced count. Newer versions now include the companion Practicum "play" upgrade. Excellent graphics and includes several unique practice and analysis features.
Omega II. Bryce Carlson, Northridge, CA; c1981, 1992. (APPLE II)
- Good. Recommended. Performs simulations and allows interactions. In the interactive mode, up to four players are allowed. The main value of Omega II is for simulations which it can do at about 10,500 hands per hour. A copy of this software is available free (less postage) when you buy Carlson's Blackjack For Blood book.
[2/82 Wong Blackjack World Vol.4,29]
[93 Carlson Blackjack For Blood]
Omega II Blackjack Casino. Bryce
Carlson, Northridge, CA; c1995. (IBM DOS)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. This outstanding simulation software was originally based on John Immings RWC 4.3 engine which sold for $179. Lots of rule variations, balanced or unbalanced, etc. Fast, powerful blackjack simulation and training software. Allows 1 to 7 players, each playing any strategy, betting system, and count (balanced, unbalanced, or suit-based) desired. Choose from 40 different rules variations and 18 real-world shuffle routines to create virtually any set of casino rules and customs imaginable. Further select from five different simulation modes to generate and record a wide range of invaluable statistical information. Also features a powerful game-play mode, and an automated flash-card drill designed to sharpen your counting skills. Includes a comprehensive 51-page users' manual. Requires 640K RAM, MS-DOS 5.0 or higher. Windows 3.1, 95 and 98 compatible. Bryce Carlson is the author of the book Blackjack For Blood.
Party Blackjack. Stanford Wong, Pi Yee Press, La Jolla, CA; 1982. (IBM, IBM PCjr)
- Good. Recommended. Conventional, double exposure and European rules used. Program counts cards using any counting system and gives the player his expectation for every possible way to play. Expectation is based on the exact mix of cards remaining. Usable as an aid to learn how to count cards.
[82 Braun Casino & Sports Vol.20, 37]
[6/82 Wong Blackjack World Vol.4,96]
[9/82 Snyder Blackjack Forum 40]
Professional Blackjack Analyzer.
(PBA) Pi Yee Press, La Jolla, CA; 1999. (WIN)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. This is completely new Windows software that was supposed to bring Wong's Blackjack Count Analyzer up to Windows performance. PBA is a comprehensive software tool for the analysis, simulation, and practice of the game of blackjack. While PBA has some of the most sophisticated options available, including custom shuffle specification and pattern/progression betting, the intuitive user interface makes PBA easy to configure and operate. Choose from all standard and numerous exotic rules; select any true- or running-count based system; select a betting scheme based on the running or true count, patterns of wins/losses, or both. Then use PBA to calculate the optimal strategy and expected profit, and practice using PBA's feature-filled game module. PBA is a Learning Aid for the game of blackjack, including card counting and betting strategies. Play it as a game, with feedback on playing accuracy, betting accuracy, counting accuracy, and playing speed. PBA is a Research Tool. Select from a wide range of rules, then calculate count strategy numbers in seconds and run high-speed simulations.
Simulator. Simulation Systems, One Canterbury Green,
Stamford, CT 06901, (800) 252-5525, (203) 358-0050; 1989. (IBM)
- Very good. Recommended as a basic strategy training aid. Future version promises to include card counting strategies.
Real World Casino #1: Practice Casino.
(RWC:PC) John H. Imming, Real World Casino, Cathedral City, CA; 1989-1993. (IBM)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. Useful for learning any counting system whether balanced or unbalanced and by true or running count. Use strategy and betting tables you develop. Over 43 rule variations, including Over/Under 13 and double exposure. Use a 5, 6 or 7-spot table and play from 1 to 7 hands. The program will display errors and mistakes as you make them. Use any set of rules and number of decks. Practice your card counting system using generic indexes, 2, 3 or 4 card indexes or special cases. Over 100 casinos predefined with rules and setup. Perform simulations of systems of over 20000 hands/hour, however, this version was not designed to be a high-speed analyzer.
World Casino #2: Analyzer. (RWC:A) John H. Imming, Real
World Casino, Cathedral City, CA; 1989, 1990, 1991. (IBM)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. Includes RWC #1. Does everything #1 does and allows you to perform higher speed simulations from 6 million hands per day to over 30 million hands per hour, depending on the number of players at the table and the speed of your PC. Analyze side counts for ace adjust. The Analyzer will print out or store to disk several pages of data for each run including data at each count. You can also run analyses of odd deck subsets.
Real World Casino #3: Universal Blackjack Engine. (RWC:UBE) John H. Imming, Real World Casino, Cathedral City, CA; 1989-1993.
- Excellent. Highly recommended. Includes RWC #1 and #2. Perform your own blackjack analyses of basic strategies, card counting, betting progressions and non-random (real world) shuffles. Many of the probabilities and strategies in this book were originally verified using this software. This program will generate strategy tables for any count (balanced and unbalanced) and set of rules you choose. Version 4 includes the ability to program a variety of real-world shuffles. At time of writing Imming was shipping version 5 which included macro programming capability and has over 50 major casinos pre-programmed with rules. Version 6 includes over 100 casinos predefined with rules. Use Kelly or other criteria and generate data at a specific penetration. Includes a high speed simulation mode providing up to 12 million hands/hour. Latest version also allows you to run cover play analysis. Be forewarned, this program is not recommended for beginners and requires a great deal of time to learn. See Real World Casino: Multiparameter Blackjack Engine.
[6/89 Snyder Blackjack Forum 6]
[12/89 Snyder Version 2.0 Review BJF 50]
[90 Patterson Blackjack: A Winner's Handbook 116]
[6/90 Snyder Version 3.0 Review BJF]
[12/92 Snyder UBE Version 5.0 BJF 56]
[Sum 93 Dalton UBE Update Ver. 5.01 BJR 15]
[9/93, 12/93 Snyder UBE Ver. 6.0 BJF]
Casino: Multi-parameter Blackjack Engine. (RWC:MPBE) John
H. Imming, Real World Casino, Cathedral City, CA; 1993. (IBM)
- At time of writing, this software was in the development stage. Imming has sent me a preliminary version which is very impressive. An announcement was expected in the Dec 93 issue of Blackjack Forum.
[6/93 Dalton Blackjack Review 15[
ET Fan; 199?. (BASIC)
- SIMSIMP is a BASIC language blackjack SIMulator program with an emphasis on SIMPlicity and readability. The concept is to provide a serious research tool, and a fast, free simulation program together in one package. Source code compatible with QBasic and FirstBasic - a highly regarded shareware BASIC compiler available at www.powerbasic.com
[ http://www.bjmath.com/bjcomputer/computer/programs/simsimp.htm ]
Tracking Analyzer. Elliot Jacobson; 2000.
- You vary the clump size, your bet spread, and how rich the clump is, and this applet predicts your edge over the house using basic strategy. This applet is expressly designed for shuffle trackers to investigate their real advantage in practical play. The game being simulated is the kind that can be found in Las Vegas (no RSA, hit soft 17, etc.). On all hands, Basic Strategy is followed for the play of the hand. Hi-Lo strategy is used to count the deck and the clumps. For single deck games, there is no DAS. On Multiple deck games, DAS is automatically implemented..
[ http://www.cardcounter.com/ ]
Shuffle Trak & Shuffle Trak 2000. (ST, ST2000) Mesa
Verde Software Systems, Diamond Bar, CA; 1992 - 1999. (WIN)
- Excellent. Highly recommended. Shuffle Trak software allows you to define, map, and practice playing using casino shuffle routines. The user can specify dealer grab sizes, penetration, riffle type, stack, zone, plugging, etc. The automatic simulation feature allows you to watch the card flow patterns (using color graphics) with up to 7 players at the table, as the mapping screen follows the action of the game. If you are interested in shuffle tracking be sure to get Arnold Snyder's 3-issue Blackjack Forum shuffle tracking series also. Highly recommended for advanced players who have mastered card counting and are interested in shuffle tracking.
Analyzer. (SBA) Mesa Verde Software Systems, Diamond Bar, CA; 1992 -
2000. (IBM / WIN)
- SBA Standard Edition is a powerful and extremely fast blackjack simulator that provides all statistics for each true count. SBA supports almost all reasonable rules, all counting systems, supports wonging and backcounting, and supports sophisticated cover betting. SBA allows you to calculate optimal bets for each true count. Independently rated the best blackjack simulator available. SBA Advanced Edition - The advanced edition adds a precise and super fast playing strategy generator. Generate all playing indices for any counting system and almost all rules combinations. The strategy generator plays at the speed of two billion pairs of hands per hour on Pentiums. Version 5 is now Windows software. Reviewed in Blackjack Review issue 6.2. This is one of the best, if not the best, blackjack simulation packages on the market today.
[About SBA - http://www.BJRnet.com/catalog/sba.htm ]
Stonet Blackjack. ??? c2003. (WIN)
[ http://www.stonet.cc ]
Tournament Blackjack. (TBJ) Stanford Wong, Pi Yee Press, La Jolla, CA; c1995.
- Very good. Recommended. This is Wong's Windows software for comprehensive blackjack tournament simulations. Set up almost any tournament format and set any or all players on manual or automatic. This is the perfect companion to Stanford Wong's Casino Tournament Strategy book.
Universal Blackjack Engine. (UBE) See Real World Casino #3: Universal Blackjack Engine.
Vegas Pro Blackjack. Workware Company, c1990? (IBM)
Video Blackjack. ???, c2000? (WIN)
- Editor first saw this in an Ebay auction listing. Appears to be software that resembles many of the video blackjack machines available. IMAGE
Windows Blackjack. Window Ware, Inc., St. Paul, MN; 1992, 1993. (IBM)
Progression Betting Analyzers. Elliot Jacobson;
- These applets are designed to settle arguments that sometimes arise as to the soundness of progression betting schemes. We feel such systems are essentially equivalent to Basic Strategy, with (usually) a much higher probability of Ruin.
[ http://www.cardcounter.com/ ]
Winning Blackjack. Queen of Cards, Phoenix, AZ; c1989. (Apple?)
World's Greatest Blackjack Program. Warren Irwin, Carl Cooper, and Lance Humble. Carl Cooper Associates, Ellisville, MO & Apple Computer, Inc., Cupertino, CA; 1980. (APPLE II, II+)
Update 07/23/03 Copyright ©1995-2012 Spur of the Moment Publishing
Send comments to
Recommend | Bookmark | Blackjack | Poker | Party Poker Bonus Codes | PartyGaming | Twitter | Facebook
Copyright ©1995-2012 Spur of the Moment Publishing